We offer psychotherapy services for adolescents, adults, and couples. Psychotherapy has been shown to be effective in treating problems including mood disorders, anxiety, psychological trauma, relationship difficulties, and addictions. Our providers offer psychotherapy from a range of orientations including cognitive behavioral, psychodynamic, and humanistic. Treatment is individualized and collaborative; each therapist works with clients to identify treatment approach, treatment goals, and treatment length.
Our psychotherapy services include:
- Initial assessment and treatment planning
- Individual therapy for adults
- Individual therapy for adolescents with family consultation
- Couples therapy
- Individual psychotherapy combined with medication evaluation and management
- Case consultation and training with other mental health and medical providers