Services for substance use disorders include assessment, treatment and /or referral for alcohol or drug misuse, abuse or addiction. Individuals or family members who have questions or concerns about possible alcohol or drug use problems can seek consultation and evaluation that is collaborative and confidential.
Our services include:
- Consultation and evaluation to understand whether use is resulting in harmful consequences
- Treatment planning
- Individual treatment to decrease problematic use or abstain from use.
- Referral to more intensive treatment
- Psychotherapy for ongoing recovery following intensive treatment
- Psychotherapy for substance use problems and anxiety, depression, post-traumatic stress disorder or other mental health problems which often co-occur
- Consultation with family members who are concerned about a loved one’s drug or alcohol use
- Psychotherapy for those who have been affected by the presence of drug or alcohol problems within their family